An ultimate goal of “The Made In America Movement” is to assist in creating and sustaining the economic growth within the US borders for the middle-class American manufacturer. MADE IN AMERICA MOVEMENT works in a fastest level to bring awareness to the American consumers about necessity of buying American made products.
With MADE IN AMERICA MOVEMENT there are many brands joined to support and popularize the movement. And MADE IN AMERICA MOVEMENT got core objective to increase those brands to be a part of the movement and made those brands committed to manufacture in America. MADE IN AMERICA MOVEMENT have created their most successful social media posts to date and increased their audience and email list with thousands of highly engaged and targeted Americans. Additionally, Ethereal Innovations has grown the number of brands that are partnered with MADE IN AMERICA MOVEMENT.
Reason Behind MADE IN AMERICA MOVEMENT:
America got largest manufacturing industries in petroleum, steel, automobiles, aerospace, telecommunications, chemicals, electronics, food processing, consumer goods, lumber, and mining. With the large portion of U.S. industrial output, U.S leads the world in airplane manufacturing. But when you consider percentage of clothing made in U.S, it is extremely less as, U.S people buy almost 97 percent of apparel and shoes that are made overseas. Similarly, Chinese suppliers make up 70-80 percent of Walmart’s merchandise, leaving less than 20 percent for American-made products. It was also estimated that in 1960, just 8% percent of foreign goods used by U.S people but today, nearly 60 percent of everything they bought overseas products.
The other reason is U.S used to manufacture some of the products in other countries and import them to their country. Because, cost for manufacturing those products get doubled, when compared to manufacturing in other countries. Thus U.S started importing most of the goods and thus middle-class people of U.S started suffering without jobs. As, most of the U.S manufacturing work done overseas, people of U.S lack to find good paying jobs. An another reason is U.S employed most of the foreign people and that leads to unemployment of U.S people.
When U.S economy found above reasons as the cause for not developing their economic growth, they established MADE IN AMERICA MOVEMENT. MADE IN AMERICA MOVEMENT started rising some new policies like buying Made In America products, manufacturing most of the products in U.S and employing their people in most of the jobs by removing foreign people. Thus, MADE IN AMERICA MOVEMENT aims to develop awareness about the various reasons for developing their economic growth with the slogan of “Buy American” products.
The Made in America Movement is a program and organization that aims in connecting U.S manufacturers with U.S consumers in order to make them understand necessity of buying made in America products.
The main reason for the launch of this movement is to develop the level of middle-class people in U.S. The U.S economy found loss over the products manufactured in U.S. Because, many U.S citizens opt for buying products with lower cost and hence, go buying with overseas made products. Most of the U.S manufacturers are middle-class people and with the loss over their business they find it difficult to develop their level. Even it is difficult for U.S country to compete with other countries of the world.
The other reason for the launch of this movement is to bring back manufacturing to their country. Because U.S economy tends to manufacture some of the products in other countries and they will ship those products to U.S after manufacturing there. The reason is when they manufacture some products in U.S it costs more money when compared to manufacturing products in other countries. When there is no manufacturing in U.S, middle-class people also suffer without jobs and they won’t have good paying jobs which makes them difficult to lead the life.
When country found all the above reasons for not developing them, U.S president Trump started preaching “Buy American” often whenever, he go for an inaugural address. He brought it up in his first prime-time speech which was watched by over 47 million people. Then, U.S people started buying most of the U.S products. It was estimated that almost 85% of U.S consumers think American-made products are better quality than those overseas products. The U.S consumers are willing to pay a premium for some products that are made in USA.
But U.S people buy U.S products when they are cheap. In general, they only buy American if it doesn’t cost much more than the product from China or Germany or Bangladesh. Thus, to prevent such situation happening in future and to develop the status of middle-class people “Made In American Movement” is the only way and it also help U.S economy to enhance their country growth.